The Global Continuous Testing Market is estimated to reach USD 4.11 Billion from USD 1.43 Billion in 2019, delivering a CAGR of 14.2% through 2027. Increasing mainstreaming of DevOps going, the digital transformation of organizations across various industry verticals for enhancing their business operations, and the surging need for timely and continuous delivery of software are the key factors driving the continuous testing market growth.
Continuous testing enables organizations to effortlessly integrate their software with their existing systems, for enhancing their business operations with the effective implementation of smart technologies. Continuous testing is becoming a vital part of organizations’ operations, as they enable minimize business risks associated with their software assets.
The rapid proliferation of smart devices, IoT, cloud, and mobile technologies across various industry verticals is driving the market growth. Moreover, the growing focus on the customization of mobile technology solutions in organizations will boost continuous testing industry growth through 2027.
Get a sample copy of the Continuous Testing market report, log on to https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1642
The report is a prototype of the Continuous Testing market and focuses on the market’s major regional segments. The market has been categorized into several key geographical segments, including North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Latin America, and the Middle East Africa. In this section of the report, the anticipated market share, market size, revenue contribution, sales network, distribution channels, and numerous other aspects of each region have been evaluated.
The global Continuous Testing market has a consolidated presence of a large number of companies that have been performing consistently to achieve optimum market growth. The report comprehensively discusses these companies’ current market standing, past performances, demand supply graphs, sales network, production consumption patterns, and distribution channels. The report thus points out the effective business approaches undertaken by these market players to build on their market footprint.
The leading companies operating across the global Continuous Testing market are listed below:
EPAM Systems, HCL Technologies, Mindtree, Atos, Hexaware, Cigniti, Tricentis, Tech Mahindra, NIIT Technologies, IBM, Larsen and Toubro Infotech, CA Technologies, Spirent Communications, Syntel, Capgemini, Micro Focus, Cognizant, Parasoft, LogiGear, Testplant, Softcrylic, QualiTest, Vector Software, SmartBear Software, and QA Mentor, among others.
To get an exclusive discount on the report, visit https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/1642
Key Points of the Report:
- With the evolution of technologies and digitalization, the amount of data generated across several verticals is huge, leading to increased risks of security breaches. This, in turn, has fuelled the need for appropriate continuous testing.
- On the basis of platform, the web interface segment accounts for 39.4% of the continuous testing market share as it enables firms to reduce requirements for maintaining complex networks and costly equipment.
- Based on deployment model, the cloud segment is estimated to contribute significantly to the continuous testing market revenue share through 2027 on account of the increasing amount of data generation in several industry verticals and the large storage availability on cloud platforms. The cloud deployment model also offers intensified security, advanced scalability, lower costs, and better compliance.
- On the basis of industry vertical, The banking, financial services, and insurance (BFSI) industry accounted for 19% of the market share in 2019 and is set to account for the majority of the revenue generation on account of the rapid adoption of digitalization in the sector for data storage, retailing, payments, and other end-uses.
- Based on organization size, the large-sized organization segment accounted for 64% of the market share in 2019 due to heavy investments in backup recovery software.
- In the regional landscape, North America accounted for 31% of the continuous testing market share in 2019 and is estimated to witness a notable CAGR through 2027. The robust growth can be attributed to the high concentration of retail consumer goods, BFSI, healthcare, transportation logistics companies that are contributing to the market revenue.
- The Asia Pacific region is estimated to exhibit a growth rate of 15.7% over the forecast period on account of increasing commercial investments by several companies in the region.
To receive the full report description https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/1642
Thank you for reading our report. Customization of the report is available according to the requirements of clients. Kindly get in touch with us to know more about the report.