The Image Intensifier Units Market is forecast to grow from USD 6.20billion in 2018 to USD 9.40 billion by 2026, at a CAGR of 5.2%, during the forecast period. Advancements in technology which is increasing the utilization high speed imagingis the major driving factor of the market.
An image intensifier is a device which is used to identify objects and images by a camera at significant low level light or can be detected with human eyes. It consists of a vacuum tube with numerous conversion and multiplication screens. They were primarily developed for night-time viewing and surveillance under moonlight.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1388
Further key findings from the report suggest
- The Image Intensifier Units Market is forecast to grow from USD 6.20billion in 2018 to USD 9.40 billion by 2026, at a CAGR of 5.2%, during the forecast period. Advancements in technology which is increasing the utilization high speed imaging is the major driving factor of the market.
- Based on Category, the market is divided as Gen 0, Gen 1, Gen 2, Gen 3 and Gen 4. The Gen 3 is expected to drive the market with aa CAGR of 5%, as the photo response of the Gen 3 intensifier is much better than other categories of image intensifiers. Gen 3 intensifiers are very strong and generally durable.
- Based on Applications, the market is segmented as LIBS, Bio luminance, Combustion, PIV, and LIF. The LIF system is expected to drive the market. It has high-speed imaging and laser technology for handling rapid analysis of the turbulent combustion processes. Flame front visualization with the use of LIF is performed at frame rates high enough to capture the fast dynamics in a variety of combustion applications, such as ignition phenomena, flame propagation, and local extinction events.
- The End userApplications are Military, Healthcare and Consumer electronics. The military segment is expected to show the highest CAGR of 5.8 %. In military segment, the image intensifiers are used with different equipment’s such as rescue vehicles weapon, aiming applications, etc. With the increasing research and development activities and security concern in military segment, demand for image intensifiers is also increasing which in turn is increasing the growth of global market. Owing to the features like high speed gating capabilities, high resolution, high sensitivity, high contrast and low noise, the image intensifiers are used in different scientific and industrial applications
- The Image Intensifier Units Market is segmented across five regions, namely, North America, Asia-Pacific (APAC), Europe, the Middle East and Africa (MEA), and Latin America. North Americais forecasted to dominate themarket with the largest share of 40 %.
- The major players in the Image intensifier unit market are Harris (US), Thales Group (France), Armasight (US), Inframet (Poland), Night Owl (US), ATN (US), Roper Scientific (US), Bushnell (US), Dantec Dynamics (UK) and Photek (UK).
CategoryOutlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2026)
- Gen 0
- Gen 1
- Gen 2
- Gen 3
- Gen 4
ApplicationOutlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2026)
- Bio luminance
End user Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2026)
- Consumer electronics
Request a discount on the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/1388
Based on the regional analysis, the market is divided into key geographical regions:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East Africa
The regional analysis covers a country wise analysis of each major region and offers critical insights into revenue growth, market share, market growth, current and emerging trends, production and consumption ratio, demand and trends, presence of key players in each region, and other key factors influencing the regional growth.
Table Of Contents:
Chapter 1. Market Synopsis
1.1. Market Definition
1.2. Research Scope Premise
1.4. Market Estimation Technique
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Summary Snapshot, 2016 – 2026
Chapter 3. Macro Indicators
3.1. Global increase in demand from manufacturers
3.2. Contribution to medical industry
Chapter 4. Image Intensifier Units Market Segmentation Impact Analysis
4.1. Image Intensifier Units Market Segmentation Analysis
4.2. Industrial Outlook
4.3. Regulatory Framework
4.4. Image Intensifier Units Market Impact Analysis
4.4.1. Market driver analysis
188.8.131.52. Enhanced need for high speed imaging
184.108.40.206. Ability to detect object from a long distance to prevent
220.127.116.11. Less power consumption and low cost
4.4.2. Market restraint analysis
18.104.22.168. Less clarity and unclear view compared to naked eye
4.4.3. Key opportunities prioritized
22.214.171.124. Emergence of new technologies such as data integrated imaging systems
Request a customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/1388
Thank you for reading our report. For further inquiry, please get in touch with us. Our team will ensure the report is customized to meet your requirements.