In basic terms, one individual organization is a Private Limited Corporation, which is completely held (Shareholder) and controlled (Director) by just one/single individual. A solitary investor holds 100% shareholding. This means, just 1 individual is needed to shape an OPC, who can be both a Shareholder just as the Director. OPC Service provider in Bangalore is the most recent type of business structure in India which was presented by the Companies Act, 2013, and shortened form OPC represents a Person Company. This business structure was dispatched to give a lift to enterprising thoughts of individuals who have a higher potential to start their undertaking as a one-part armed force. These organizations are generally miniature organizations where the turnover isn't probably going to outperform Rs. 2 crores even in the best-case situations. The OPC registration might be started as per the rules of the Companies Act, 2013. Anybody can begin an organization without help from anyone else without the perplexing methods of having any partner(s). This Act has made initiating a business simpler and seriously promising. The One Person Companies are a significant factor in fostering the general economy of the country because OPC gives a solitary individual maintaining a business qualification for bank advances and credit focuses, and so on While OPC registration service provider in Bangalore, Karnataka, you ought to guarantee that the chief or the candidate is a Resident of India. You can consolidate OPC in Bangalore, Karnataka by Register with Consultry
Documents Required for the Registration of an OPC Private Limited Company
- PAN Card of the Shareholder/Director
- ID Proof – Voter's ID/Passport/Driving License/Aadhaar
- Address Proof – Latest Bank statement with exchanges/Telephone bill/Mobile Bill not more established than 60 days
- Passport Size Photograph
Enrolled Office Documents:
- Address Proof of the Premises:
- A rental arrangement or Lease understanding if the reason is leased/rented
- Latest assessment paid receipt/Sale deed if the reason is claimed by any of the Directors
- Latest Electricity bill/Telephone bill/Gas bill
- NOC from the proprietor of the reason
Eligibility Criteria for Registration of One Person Company in Bangalore,
The accompanying focuses are the public authority commanded qualification standards for OPC Registration Consultants in Bangalore:
- Just an individual who is a resident of India and an inhabitant of India can be the sole investor of OPC. Occupant in India alludes to a lived-in individual India for a period at least 182 days in the first one year
- Legitimate elements like private/public restricted organizations or LLP are not permitted to join an OPC as an investor.
- The advertiser should select a candidate during the consolidation of the OPC.
- The Nominee can be a 'Chosen one' in only one OPC.
- The greatest Paid Up capital of an OPC is Rupees Fifty lakhs. An OPC isn't permitted to have a minor as its part.
- On the off chance that an OPC has accomplished a turnover of over Rs 2 crores or has a settled-up capital of more than Rs 50 lakhs, it must be changed over into a private or public Company inside a half year.
- The OPC can have one investor and one Nominee
- The OPC can have more than one Director.
How to get OPC Company registration in Bangalore?
Get your OPC or One Person Company registration in Bangalore and incorporate your services with easy, simple, and affordable costs at Consultry. Feel free to send your inquiry to email@example.com or feel free to contact: 7975187793 or visit https://www.consultry.in/