The Global Environment, Health, and Safety (EHS) market is forecast to reach USD 17.73 Billion by 2028, according to a new report by Reports and Data. The expansion of Environment, Health, and Safety (EHS) market is attributed to the combination of diverse factors. One of the mentionable driving factor in this context is the expansion in various industries like mining, and energy, among others, and the associated rise in the occurrence rate of occupational hazards and accidents in these industries. Such an increase in the occurrence rate of occupational hazards, results in a significant growth of Environment, Health, and Safety (EHS) like never before which have a positive impact on the growth of the market.
Apart from the factors specified above, increased environmental hazard and the associated rise in awareness about environmental protection has resulted in the formulation of stringent environmental protection regulations. The development of these regulations results in increasing the demand for Environment, Health, and Safety (EHS) services and solutions, which positively impacts the growth of the market. The rise in investments made by key players of the market results in enhancements of Environment, Health, and Safety (EHS) consulting services and advancements in Environment, Health, and Safety (EHS) software. The mentioned developments are propelling the growth of the market. Advancements in the market made by its key players like the development of audit management software, Gensuite Environmental Management Software (EMS) is also helping in boosting the expansion of the market.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1561
Key participants include Enablon, Intelex, SAP, ETQ, Enviance, Gensuite, Velocityehs, Cority, Verisk 3E and Sphera Solutions.
Further key findings from the report suggest
- The Environment, Health, and Safety (EHS) market held a market share of USD 7.29 Billion in the year 2020, with a growth rate of 11.8% during the forecast period.
- In regards to Component, the Services segment generated the highest revenue of USD 3.67 Billion in 2020 with a CAGR of 11.3% during the forecast period. The revenue generated by the segment is the result of increased demand for analytical services which are helpful for enterprises in collecting data from various resources and elevate their Environment, Health, and Safety (EHS) standards.
- In context to Professionals, the Hygienists/Inspectors segment is forecast to yield the highest revenue of USD 37 Billion by 2028 with a growth rate of 12.2% during the forecast period. Factors contributing to the revenue generated by Hygienists/Inspectors segment are high relevance of Environment, Health, and Safety (EHS) solutions in regards to the duties of these professionals and the resultant incorporation in their functioning.
- In regards to Application, Industrial Waste Management segment yielded the highest revenue of USD 3.06 Billion in 2020 with the highest growth rate of 12.3% during the forecast period. The revenue generates by the Industrial Waste Management segment is attributed to the expansion of different industries like chemicals and materials sectors and the associated rise in the number of compliance regulations in these industries that require to emphasize on industrial waste management.
Request a discount on the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/1561
Outline of the Environment, Health, and Safety (EHS) Market Segmentation:
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data have segmented the global Computer Vision System market according to Component, Professionals, Application, End-user, and Region:
Component Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2020-2028)
- Environment Compliance
- Energy and carbon management
- Cost management
- Quality and risk assessment
- Data analytics
- Testing and monitoring
- Project Management
Professionals type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2020-2028)
- Business/Financial advisers
- HR Professionals
- Specialty occupation representatives
Application Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2020-2028)
- Industrial Waste Management
- Medical Pharmaceutical Waste Management
- Waste Water Management
End-user Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2020-2028)
- Energy Mining
- Chemical Petrochemical
- Telecom IT
To know more about the report, visit @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/environment-health-and-safety-ehs-market
Highlights of the TOC:
Chapter 1: Methodology Scope
Chapter 2: Summary of the Environment, Health, and Safety (EHS) Market
Chapter 3: Insights into Environment, Health, and Safety (EHS) Industry
Chapter 4: Regional Analysis
Chapter 5: Company profiles
And Many More.
Browse Related Reports –
Thank you for reading the report. The report can be customized as per the requirements of the clients. For further information or query about customization, please reach out to us, and we will offer you the report best suited for your needs.
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Power and Energy, and Chemicals. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market.
Head of Business Development
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com