The global graphene market is expected to reach USD 895.6 million by 2026, according to a new report by Reports and Data. Graphene is the thinnest and the most durable material with a single layer of carbon atoms organized in a hexagonal lattice. It is the structural unit of Graphite (Which is used in several applications including pencil lead), but graphene is a substance with a multitude of different properties.
Graphene possesses an unparalleled combination of characteristics like high mechanical strength, lubricating properties, barrier properties to liquid and gases, electrical conductivity, thermal conductivity, and energy storage, which offers a potential to substitute existing materials in a variety of applications. It is used in products such as sensors, semiconductors, batteries, electronics, displays, and medicine among others.
Key participants include CVD Equipment Corporation, Graphene Nanochem PLC, 2D Carbon Tech Inc., Ltd., Haydale Graphene Industries PLC, Group Nanoxplore Inc., Thomas Swan Co. Ltd., Vorbeck Materials, XG Sciences Inc., and Grafoid Inc. among others.
To Get Sample Copy of Report visit @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1276
Graphene delivers increased cycle life, capacity and provides approximately double power with faster charging and discharging benefits in Li-ion batteries and electrical super-capacitors. It is also an enabling technology for next-generation batteries such as lithium-sulfur and lithium-air chemistries.
Technical limitations for commercial production and expensive equipment are the significant factors hindering the market growth. Furthermore, the health and environmental risks accompanied during the making of the 2D material graphene is high, owing to its highly combustible nature. Besides, increased investments for support RD activities and emphasis on expanding production capacity would drive the market growth during the forecast period.
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data have segmented global graphene market on the basis of technology, product type, application, and region:
Technology Cause Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; 2016-2026 and Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2026)
- Graphene Exfoliation
- Chemical Vapor Deposition
Product Type Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; 2016-2026 and Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2026)
- Graphene Oxide
- Graphene Nanoplatelets
- Mono-Layer Bi-Layer Graphene
Application Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; 2016-2026 and Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2026)
- Bio-Medical Healthcare
- Aerospace Defense
Regional Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; 2016-2026 and Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2026)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South-east Asia
- Latin America
Further key findings from the report suggest
- Graphene nanoplatelets held more than 50.0% of the market share, in terms of revenue, in 2018 and is expected to have a growth rate of 40.0% during the forecast period. This can be attributed to the extensive application of this product type in polymeric materials like composites, paints and coatings, rubber, thermoplastic elastomers, and adhesives owing to high electrical conductivity, better thermal conductivity, strength, and enhanced barrier characteristics.
- The electronics industry contributed the largest market share accounting for more than 40% of the market in 2018 and is projected to reach USD 385.5 million by 2026. This market dominance is owing to an increasing demand from optoelectronics, communication, and defense electronics systems. Electronics sector is anticipated to observe significant growth in emerging markets like China, India, Malaysia, and Taiwan due to the increase in manufacturing activities from these countries.
- North America occupied around 35% of the global market in 2018 with a growth rate of 40.0% in the forecast period. Presence of several players in the market in this region with intense research and development capabilities is expected to boost new growth opportunities in the forecast period.
- The U.S. is the largest consumer in the global market. This can be mainly attributed to the extensive patent activities adopted by key established players together with various cross-industry associations for the development of the product and its potential applications.
Request customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/1276
Thank you for reading our report. To receive further information on the report or to enquire about its customization, please get in touch with us and get your report tailored according to your needs.
Browse More Reports –
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market.
Head of Business Development
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com