The global polyester staple fiber market is expected to reach USD 43.39 Billion by 2028, according to a new report by Reports and Data. The growth of the market is attributed to the growing use of polyester staple fibers amongst end-use application.
The surging demand for environment-friendly products is persuading several companies to implement sustainable practices to ascertain the well-being of users, along with the environment. This has resulted in a growing inclination to switch from petroleum-based non-biodegradable synthetic fibers, including polyester to biodegradable and renewable synthetic fibers produced from natural resources. This is expected to boost the demand for polyester staple fibers in the upcoming years.
Request Free Sample: https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2864
Key participants include Alpek SAB de CV, Toray Chemical Korea, Reliance Industries Ltd., Huvis Corporation, Xinda Corporation, Indorama Corporation, China Petroleum, Bombay Dyeing, Petrovietnam Petrochemical and Textile Fiber Joint Stock Company, and W. Barnet GmbH Co. KG, among others.
The increasing use in the textile industry is likely to drive the growth of the market in the upcoming years. The fabrics made from polyester staple fiber possess good elasticity, shape retention, wrinkle resistance, exceptional wash wear performance, washability, and longevity, among others, and as a result, finds extensive application in various types of apparel fabrics. It is used to make fashionable dresses, weather-resistant clothing, and is a preferred material for children’s wear. Polyester staple fiber is frequently blended with other fibers such as cotton, to get the combined benefits of both materials. It provides better tear-resistant as compared to cotton or other materials used in making clothing items.
Further key findings from the report suggest
- By grade, polyethylene terephthalate (PET) held a larger market share in 2018 and is likely to grow at a rate of 8.2% in the forecast period. The market dominance of this grade is owing to the offering of high strength and lightweight properties.
- By product type, solid polyester staple fiber contributed to a larger market share in 2020. It has a substantial visual appeal, which finds usage in apparel, home furnishings, nonwoven fabrics, and other products. Also, it possesses exceptional tensile strength, high durability, and good finishing.
- By application, home furnishing held the second-largest market share in 2020 and is expected to grow at a rate of 7.2% in the forecast period. Polyester staple fibers are used home furnishings, which comprises upholstery, curtains, carpets, and sheets. Polyester fiberfill is frequently used in furniture and pillows as stuffing.
- The market in the Asia Pacific region contributed to the largest market share in 2020 and is likely to grow at a rate of 8.1% in the forecast period. The market dominance of the APAC region primarily owes to the growth of the textile and automotive industries in the region.
To identify the key trends in the industry, click on the link below: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/polyester-staple-fiber-market
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data have segmented the global polyester staple fiber market on the basis of raw material, product type, application, and region:
Raw Material Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; 2020-2028 and Revenue, USD Million; 2020-2028)
- Polyethylene Terephthalate (PET)
- Poly-1, 4-Cyclohexylene Dimethylene (PCDT)
Product Type Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; 2020-2028 and Revenue, USD Million; 2020-2028)
Application Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; 2020-2028 and Revenue, USD Million; 2020-2028)
- Home Furnishing
Request For Customization: https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/2864
Regional Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; 2020-2028 and Revenue, USD Million; 2020-2028)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
Explore Reports and Data's Prime Analysis of the global Materials and Chemicals Industry:
Viscose Fiber Market Growth Rate @
Fresh Seafood Packaging Market Share @
Anti-Reflective Glass Market Forecast @
Thank you for reading our report. To know more about the customization or any query about the report contents, please connect with us and our team will ensure the report is tailored to meet your requirements.
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Head of Business Development
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
Read Our Innovative Blogs @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/blogs
Check our upcoming research reports @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/upcoming-reports
Browse More Related Reports –