As the name suggests, world history deals with history all around the globe and investigates its characteristics on a world scale. However, the same happens in comparative history. But the only difference is that they do not examine it from the global perspective. By history case study help , the purpose of world history is to discuss the tradition, culture, environment, races, individuals, etc.
Some important aspects you will get to study in world history are;
- Origin of humans
- Paleolithic age
- Stone age
- Mesopotamian civilization
- Indian civilization
- Chinese civilization
- Egyptian civilization
- Byzantine empire etc.
Some of the exciting world history topics to hook your readers are;
- Condition and roles of women in the ancient historical era.
- What were the causes and effects of thirty years of war?
- What is apartheid? dissertation help What were its effects on different communities?
- Name and usages of various weapons in different civilizations
- What was the great depression? How did it affect the economy of the nation?
- Critical analysis of myths and realities in ancient Europe.
- What is Industrial Revolution? Discuss its impacts and contribution to the British economy.
- Historical study of feminism and patriarchy? What is the role of the latter in shaping world history?
- Explain the cold war? Discuss US foreign policies during the cold war.
- Discuss the evolution of the printing press and how did it changes the lives of early modern Europeans?
These are some of the engaging topics for your dissertation paper on world history. Students can get ample material on these topics to fulfil the word count and buy assignments on case study to make an informative paper. However, one must also remember that their dissertation should be;
- Well formatted
- Within the word limits
- Unique and original write-up
- Beautifully introduced
- Convincingly concluded
- Prepared under the guidance of an expert or a teacher
- No repetitive ideas or redundant sentences.
- also read zara 4p and 5p analysis