Best ISO 22000 Certification in Qatar
ISO 22000 in Qatar is the international standard for the Food Safety Management System (FSMS). It sets out requirements for the effective and safe management of all the food products and services involved in the organization.
ISO 22000 was set and published by the International Organization of Standardization (ISO). ISO is an independent, non-governmental, international standard-setting body headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland.
If you are familiar with ISO 9001 in Qatar, then this will be easy for you as ISO 22000 is a general derivative of ISO 9001. ISO 22000 was first published in 2005, but since then it’s been updated regularly. ISO 22000:2018 is the latest version that was published in 2018.
ISO 22000 applies to any organization in the food chain irrespective of its size or position in the food chain. From farm to fork, everybody can benefit from this.
Need for ISO 22000 in Qatar
Qatar, one of the wealthiest countries globally, is a well-known location for tourism and the abundance of job opportunities it offers. Therefore, it doesn’t come as a surprise that of the 2,925,478 population (based on the Worldometer estimations of the latest United Nations data), only about 12% belong to Qataris, whereas the rest of the population belongs to the expatriates, from a wide range of countries such as India, Philippines, Lebanon, Nepal, Kenya, etc., who settle in Qatar.
Unsurprisingly, restaurants and food businesses in Qatar are blooming. Due to the diverse population, there’s a need for various cuisines and food necessities, and where there’s need, there’s always competition! ISO 22000 in Qatar can help your organization if it belongs to the food chain. With the help of the ISO 22000 Certification in Qatar, you can not only ensure the safety of all your food products and services, but you can also significantly grow your organization by gaining a competitive edge.
Although there are several standards under the ISO 22000 family, ISO 22000 is the most popular one. ISO 22000 in Qatar is a general derivative of the ISO 9001 standard, but one difference is that ISO 22000 is more procedure-based while the ISO 9001 is process-based.
Implementation of ISO 22000 in Qatar
ISO 22000 follows the process of the Plan-Do-Check-Act cycle to ensure the effective implementation of the Food Safety Management System (FSMS)
The PDCA cycle can be described as:
Plan- Planning and establishing the objectives for the Food Safety Management System (FSMS).
Do- Implementation of the established objectives.
Check- Monitoring the implemented activities.
Act- Taking actions to ensure the continual improvement of the FSMS.
Top ten benefits of ISO 22000 Certification in Qatar
ISO 22000 Certification in Qatar has numerous benefits. Some of them are:
- Better food safety- Control and eliminate food safety risks and meet customer needs.
- Competitive edge- ISO 22000 in Qatar certification will help expand your business and products worldwide and gain a competitive edge by stand out amongst your competition.
- Better credibility- Built customer confidence and improve customer retention.
- Reduced food safety expenses- reduction in the spendings on safety hazards.
- Regulatory requirements- Meet legal and regulatory requirements.
- Increased Revenue- Better customer acquisition and increased business revenue
- Continual Improvement- Continually improve Food Safety Management System to maintain the quality of food products and services.
- Increased business performance- Better safety measures will help your business run more effectively.
- Resource optimization- Organizations can optimize the resources in the food chain both internally and externally with the help of ISO Certification in Qatar.
- Reduction in Operational costs- Minimization of Food Safety Incidents, and their related costs.
Obtain ISO Certification in Qatar now!
If you are interested in obtaining the ISO Certification in Qatar, you will need assistance from a third-party certification body. The International Organization of Standardization (ISO) only develops the International Standards but does not provide any certification services. We, at FINECERT, have a team of expert ISO consultants who are highly skilled and can help you obtain ISO 45001 Certification in Qatar in your timeframe. Integrity is of utmost virtue to us, and we use a very transparent, time-effective, and cost-effective method in dealing with customers.
To find out more about ISO in Qatar, you can write to us or request a quote at email@example.com or visit our website www.finecert.com to discover all the ISO certifications and services we provide in multiple regions.