The global mine ventilation market size is expected to reach USD 475.2 Million in 2028 and register a CAGR of 3.8% over the forecast period, according to the latest report by Reports and Data. Increasing awareness regarding safety health of workers present in mines, rising need to optimize maintain quality of airflow in mines, surging demand for metals, and increasing number of infrastructure development projects are major factors driving market revenue growth.
Mine ventilation is a process of supplying fresh air to underground areas to remove and dilute toxic gases dust. Airflow in underground mines ensures a healthy working environment and increased productivity. Through-flow systems, homotropal, antitropial ventilation systems, and ascensional descensional ventilation systems are some major types of mine ventilation systems. Regulators and ventilation fans are used to control the airflow, while through-flow allows air to enter from surface through shafts or ventilation raise. Air within the mine is circulated through internal ventilation.
There are usually two types of ventilation techniques such as underground and surface ventilation. Underground segment accounted for the largest revenue share of global mine ventilation market in 2020. Increasing number of underground mining activities and rising demand for underground minerals and ores are expected to drive growth of this segment in the near future.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/4670
Companies profiled in the global market report include:
Epiroc, Philips Healthcare, Howden, Stantec, Twin City Fan, ABC Industries, Chicago Blowers, DMT, TLT Turbo, and New York Blower Company.
Some Key Highlights From the Report:
- In May 2021, Howden re-entered secondary ventilation market of Australia by launching Jetstream AX secondary fans, its latest product providing high durability, smarts, and energy efficiency to help future-proof underground mines. These fans have a flexible modular design, range from 762-1,600 mm in diameter, has flow rates from 6.5-108 cu.m/sec, possess an anti-stall chamber for continued safe operation, and adjustable pitch aerofoil blades for maximizing operational envelope.
- Equipment segment is expected to register a faster revenue CAGR over the forecast period. High demand for ventilation equipment such as fans, heaters, and coolers, as well as rising concerns regarding miners’ safety are factors expected to drive growth of this segment in the forthcoming years.
- North America is expected to register significantly fast revenue growth over the forecast period. Increasing number of mining projects and rising concerns about health safety of workers are major factors driving revenue growth of the market in this region.
Request a discount on the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/4670
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data has segmented the global mine ventilation market based on offering, technique, and region:
Offering Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
Technique Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
- North America
- The U.S.
- The U.K.
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
To know more about the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/mine-ventilation-market
Key Objectives of the Report:
- To provide detailed analysis of the market along with forecast estimation of various segments and sub-segments in the global Mine Ventilation market.
- To offer insights into key market drivers and restraints and key factors such as micro- macro-economic factors, regulatory framework, supply chain analysis, and price analysis that impact market growth
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the key segments and sub-segments along with analysis of key regions in the market
- To analyze recent mergers and acquisitions, collaborations, partnerships, product developments, and RD activities in the global Mine Ventilation market
- To offer strategic and extensive analysis of the key players in the market along with their company profiles, financial standing, global market position, and product portfolio
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Power and Energy, and Chemicals. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market.
Head of Business Development
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Explore our related report from different Publications: