The global fiberglass market is likely to reach USD 15.79 Billion by 2027, according to a current analysis by Emergen Research. This growth of the market can be attributed to the rising demand for insulated building roofs and walls. The low heat distribution gradient and non-conductive nature of fiberglass, which make it suitable for utilization in the construction of insulated roofs and walls, has driven the fiberglass market.
This report on the global fiberglass market gives a thorough study that is primarily focused on top players and their business stratagem, geographical extent, market segments, competitive landscape, manufacturing, and pricing and cost structures. Each section of the research study is explicitly prepared to explore crucial fragments of the global fiberglass market. For instance, the market dynamics section in the report gives an in-depth analysis of the drivers, restraints, trends, and opportunities in the global fiberglass market. With both qualitative and quantitative analysis, we provide you with thorough and comprehensive information on the global fiberglass market. The study also entails SWOT, PESTLE, and Porter’s Five Forces analyses of the global fiberglass market.
For more informative information, please visit us @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/fiberglass-market
Leading companies profiled in the report are:
Key market participants include TAISHAN FIBERGLASS INC. (CTG), Owens Corning, Nippon Electric Glass Co., LTD., Binani 3B-The Fibreglass Company, China Jushi Co., Ltd., Taiwan Glass Ind Corp., PFG Fiber Glass (Kunshan) Co., Ltd., Johns Manville Corp., Knauf Insulation, and AGY Holding Corp.
A SWOT analysis is performed on the leading companies engaged in the fiberglass market to offer a better understanding of the strengths, opportunities, weaknesses, and threats of the leading companies. It also covers production and consumption rate, the volatility of prices and demands, market share, market size, global position, and market position of each player. The report also analyses key elements such as growth trends, concentration area, business expansion strategies, market reach, and other key features that offer companies insightful data to fortify their position in the fiberglass industry.
Key Highlights of Report
- In August 2020, Owens Corning announced a new product line called FOAMULAR®NGX insulation. The proprietary blowing agent in this new line of extruded polystyrene (XPS) foam products delivers 90% reduction in global warming potential (GWP), without sacrificing product performance.
- The glass wool segment held the largest market share of 33.5% in 2019. Increasing expenditure on ongoing construction projects in developed as well as developing economies has resulted in increased demand for glass wool.
- The composites segment is projected to expand at the most rapid CAGR of 5.0% during the forecast period. The non-conductive nature and lower heat distribution gradient of fiberglass help in making it a great electric insulator. Also, it saves energy and lowers utility bills, which has increased utilization of fiberglass composites in the construction infrastructure industry.
- The automobiles segment accounted for the largest market share in 2019. Increasing automotive sales in the Asia Pacific region have driven use of fiberglass components in the manufacture of automobile parts.
Claim Your FREE Sample Copy with Table of content@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/413
The latest report titled ‘Global fiberglass Market,’ published by Emergen research, provides the reader with a comprehensive view of the global fiberglass industry, acquainting them with the latest market trends, industry insights, and market share. The report provides an in-depth investigation of the global market, largely focusing on each segment and sub-segment of the fiberglass market.
Emergen Research has segmented the global fiberglass market on the basis of type, application, end-use, and region:
- Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017–2027)
- Glass Wool
- Chopped Strands
- Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017–2027)
- End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017–2027)
- Wind Energy
- Building Construction
Major Regions Covered in the fiberglass Market Report:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East Africa
Get customized report here @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/413
Thank you for reading our report. Customization of the report is available according to the requirements of clients. In case of further queries about the report, do get in touch with us. Our team will make sure your report is tailored according to your needs.
Read similar reports by Emergen Research:
Industrial Fabric Market @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/industrial-fabric-market
Electrophoresis Market @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/electrophoresis-market
Water and Wastewater Treatment Market @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/water-and-wastewater-treatment-market
Fiber Cement Market @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/fiber-cement-market
Plastic Adhesives Market @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/plastic-adhesives-market
Silicone Market @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/silicone-market
Construction Sealants Market @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/construction-sealants-market
Anti-Reflective Coatings Market @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/anti-reflective-coatings-market
Liquid Fertilizers Market @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/liquid-fertilizers-market
At Emergen Research, we believe in advancing with technology. We are a growing market research and strategy consulting company with an exhaustive knowledge base of cutting-edge and potentially market-disrupting technologies that are predicted to become more prevalent in the coming decade.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756