Looking good is always a priority, but it's not always easy to do. Here are my top 5 tips to help you look stylish even when you're in a hurry:
-1. Choose your outfit carefully. You want to look professional, but also sexy and cool at the same time.
-2. If you're wearing heels, make sure they're high quality and comfortable.
-3. Invest in nice jewelry that you know looks great with whatever outfit you choose, whether it's a classic piece or a more contemporary piece.
-4. Make sure your shoes are flattering on your feet and add some height!
-5. Keep accessories simple and highlight the clothing that's important to your outfit choices.
1. Choose your outfit carefully
-You want to look professional, but also sexy and cool at the same time.
-You want to invest in a few, classic pieces, but add some height!
-Invest in great jewelry that you know looks great with whatever outfit you choose, whether it's a classic piece or a more contemporary piece.
-Choose neutral colors.
- If you're wearing heels, make sure they're high quality and comfortable
-Invest in great shoes that you know look great with whatever outfit you choose, whether it's a classic piece or a more contemporary piece.
- Make sure your accessories are simple and highlight the clothing that's important to your outfit choices.
- Invest in a few, classic pieces, but add some height!
- Keep accessories simple and highlight the clothing that's important to your outfit choices.
2. Invest in a nice jewelry
Choose a couple of pieces of jewelry that add extra fun and sparkle to your outfit choices. The jewelry needs to complement your look and feel comfortable. The only piece you'll ever wear with every outfit is your wedding band. If you already own that piece, then the rest of the jewelry is just for fun.
Stilettos can make you feel sexy, but since walking can be challenging at the Best buy tips of times, I would suggest wearing them when you can find a comfortable route to your destination. If you're unsure, get your feet tested for shoes first and find a pair that is comfortable.
I have a pair of black peep-toe pumps that are gorgeous, high quality and hold a good heel height and width. The heel is flexible, so it can go on and off without sacrificing the heel's durability.
3. Keep accessories simple
A few key accessories make a big difference in whether you look fashionable or just like a homeless person. I always bring some of my essentials with me (like eye shadow, my Louboutin sneakers and cute animal-print socks)
4. High-quality shoes
-Cute flats and heeled sandals are great for traveling because they're comfortable.
-Longer-term options are still Great options because they're versatile and easy to travel with. I like to wear my heels at home or on vacations to have them handy, but if you're on the go for long periods of time, a fun pair of flats or heeled sandals that work for you is a great choice.
-Necklaces and bracelets are also great choices as they add a touch of glamor to an outfit and aren't just for you – they can be worn around your neck and wrists by everyone, making them very versatile!
5. A good hairstyle and a professional makeup
If you want to look good without wasting time, it's time to invest in a really good hairstyle and a nice makeup routine.
- Shampoo your hair with care. If you have time, use a shampoo with the 'no-poo' method and rinse it out with warm water.
- Apply an oil-free moisturizing hair mask.
- Take your time with your hair. After you've applied the mask, wrap your hair in a shower cap for 30 minutes.
- Get your hands busy with makeup and primping! Start with a simple skin cream-based foundation.
- You don't have to have the full makeup look. Try to make your look look work with the clothes you choose and leave a few areas for lipstick or lip gloss.
Summer is almost over, but there are still a lot of fun, casual times to have.