This website ij.start.canon is only a guide for users to understand the process to Download, Install drivers and set up Canon printer, we do not have any affiliations from Canon printer and any other company related to printers.
Ij.start.canon is the official online support site of Canon. It offers products’ online manuals, download and installation steps for printer and scanner setup, and more. At ij.start.canon, you can easily learn to set up a Canon printer or scanner manually without any expert’s help. Read the points on our site for the complete setup process of your Canon printer or scanner.
Instructions to Download the Canon Printer or Scanner Drivers from Ij.start.canon
Using Canon’s official support site ij.start.canon, you can download drivers for any Canon product. Simply follow these steps.
- Using start.canon, visit the official support site of Canon.
- Enter your Canon printer or scanner model name and click the Search
- On the next page, Canon will automatically take you to the Drivers, Software Firmware Here, you’ll get the option to select your operating system, driver language, and keywords. Choose the suitable details and click Search.
- Select the Canon printer or scanner driver you want to download on your device.
- Then, click Download.
- Now, your browser will start downloading the drivers.
Wireless ij.start.canon setup for Windows
- Turn on your Canon product.
- Go to the printer/scanner screen.
- Using the Control Panelof the printer/scanner, open the Settings option.
- Within Settings,select the Wireless LAN Setup option.
- Now, please utilize the Arrow button to go through the options.
- Press OK when the arrow is on Other Setup.
- Again, press OK when the arrow is on the Wireless Setup option.
- Now, please turn on your Windows device.
- Complete the driver or software installation process.
- After that, click Add Device.
- The installed driver will now search for nearby printer or scanner networks.
- Select your ij.start.cannon setup’s name and add it.
- The wireless setup of the Canon printer/scanner is complete.
Visit ij.start canon site link and learn;
- How to set up Canon ij setup
- Read online manuals
- See recommended factions
- Ask your queries and get a solution.