The “U.S. C-arms ” Market is projected to reach USD 1146.1 million by the end of 2027. Technological advancements have played a massive role in the growth of the overall market in the coming years. The presence of several large-scale companies will emerge in favor of market growth. According to a report published by Fortune Business Insights, titled “U.S. C-arms Market Size, Share COVID-19 Impact Analysis, By Type (Fixed C-arms, Mobile C-arms (Full Size c-arms, Mini C-arms), By Application (Orthopedics and Trauma, Cardiology, Neurology, Gastroenterology, Oncology, and Others), By Detector (Flat Panel Detector, and Image Intensifier), By End User (Hospitals, Ambulatory Surgical Centers, and Specialty Clinics), 2020-2027” the market was worth USD 814 million and will exhibit a CAGR of 4.4% during the forecast period, 2020-2027.
C-arms are equipment that are used as intensifiers for scanned images. The product is used to enhance the overall image that is obtained through an x-ray and possess radiographic abilities that cater to several applications in the healthcare industry. The rise of the healthcare industry in the United States will have a huge impact on the growth of the market in this region. The presence of several large scale vendors in the United States will provide impetus to the growth of the overall market. Additionally, technological advancements and the integration of advanced concepts have been pivotal to the growth of the US C-arms market in recent years.
Major US C-arms Market Key players covered in the report include:
- GE Healthcare (Chicago, U.S)
- Koninklijke Philips N.V. (Amsterdam, Netherlands)
- Siemens Healthineers AG (Munich, Germany)
- Canon Medical Systems Corporation (Tochigi, Japan)
- ATON GmbH (Ziehm Imaging, Inc. and OrthoScan, Inc.) (Bayern, Germany)
- Shimadzu Corporation (Kyoto, Japan)
- Hologic, Inc. (Massachusetts, U.S)
- Eurocolumbus s.r.l. (Milano, Italy)
- Other Players
Get Request a Sample Copy of the US C-arms Report:
Global US C-arms Market report covers extensive primary research. This is accompanied with detailed analysis of qualitative and quantitative aspects by various industry experts and key opinion leaders to gain deeper insights into the market and industry performance. The report gives a clear picture of the current market scenario, which includes the historical and forecasted market size, in terms of value and volume, technological advancement, macroeconomic, and governing factors of the market. The report provides comprehensive information about the strategies of the top companies in the industry, along with a broad study of the different market segments and regions.
US C-arms Market Analysis 2021:
Strict Measures taken to Limit the Spread of Covid-19 Pandemic will have a Negative Impact on Market Growth
The recent coronavirus outbreak has had a massive impact on several economies across the globe. Due to the rapid spread of the disease, several countries are looking to implement strict measures with a view to controlling the spread of the disease. The measures taken to curb the spread of the diseases have affected businesses across all sectors. Although several healthcare businesses have benefited from the Covid-19 pandemic, the US C-arms market is among the very few who have not derived any significant growth. In fact, the hesitancy among people has delayed the orthopedic procedures and this will have a negative impact on the US C-arms market in the coming years.
For more information visit :
Increasing Number of Product Innovations will Emerge in Favor of Market Growth
The report encompasses several factors that have contributed to the growth of the overall market in recent years. Accounting to the increasing demand for the product, there are several companies operating across the United States. As a result, the market has shaped up as a highly competitive space. Driven by the increasing competition in the market, companies are focusing on product innovations as a way to establishing a strong presence in the market. In January 2020, Trivitron Healthcare announced the launch of a new C-arm with advanced features. The company introduced ‘Elite C-arm,’ a product flat panel motorized product. The company unveiled the product at the Arab Health 2020. Increasing number of such product innovations will have a huge impact on the growth of the overall market in the forthcoming years.
Key questions answered in the report:
- What will the market growth rate of US C-arms market in 2027?
- What are the key factors driving the global US C-arms market?
- Who are the key manufacturers in US C-arms market space?
- What are the market opportunities, market risk and market overview of the US C-arms market?
- What are sales, revenue, and price analysis of top manufacturers of US C-arms market?
- Who are the distributors, traders and dealers of US C-arms market?
- What are the US C-arms market opportunities and threats faced by the vendors in the global US C-arms industry?
- What are sales, revenue, and price analysis by types and applications of US C-arms market?
- What are sales, revenue, and price analysis by regions of US C-arms industry?
Have Any Query? Ask Our Experts: