A novel research report on Global Methylene Chloride Market has been recently published by Reports and Data covering latest trends and key market developments during the forecast period from 2018 to 2027. The report offers an in-depth analysis of forecast insights, market size, emerging trends, revenue growth, top companies, growth factors, restraints and opportunities in the global Methylene Chloride market. The report also offers an accurate analysis of competitive landscape, sales statistics and regional manufactures. The data has been extracted through extensive research and is further validated by professionals and experts in the industry. The report uses charts, graphs, tables and figures to visually reflect the statistical data collected and makes it easier for readers to understand the market situation. The report also provides insights of the top key companies operating the market.
To identify the key trends in the industry, click on the link below: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/methylene-chloride-market
Further key findings from the report suggest
- Methylene chloride is a synthetic chemical compound to be used in the direct solvent and are widely used in the direct chemical formulations. Specialty coating, powder coating, waterborne coatings, inks, varnishes, lacquers, and direct extraction agents in the decaffeinated coffee are some of its end-use applications. The direct solvent is forecasted to reach a market share of 52.6% by 2027 growing with a rate of 5.6% during the period 2019 – 2027.
- Chemical intermediate segment is measured to grow at the CAGR of 5.2% in the forecast period. Methylene Chloride is utilized as the active chemical organic intermediate in cleaning agents and adhesives manufacturing.
- Growing penetration of online retailing businesses for chemicals and materials, especially in the emerging nations in Asia Pacific, are helping the market grow by broadening the outreach in the areas where the offline vendors are unavailable. Also, due to non-involvement of the distributors in the supply chain model, the profit margin is way more than that of the offline retailing. The online retailing is expected to gain a market share of 34.1% by 2027.
- Europe would reach a market share of 20.5% by 2027 and would grow at a CAGR of 4.9% in the forecast period. Netherland and France have some of the valuable players in this region.
- North America is forecasted to witness a significant growth in the overall market, with 25.7% of market possession by 2027 and CAGR of 5.8% during the forecast period. US possesses the highest market share in this region and some of the vital player of the market.
- Key participants include LCY Chemical Corp., ExxonMobil, Royal Dutch Shell PLC, Maruzen Petrochemicals, Arkema S.A, Celanese Corporation, Eastman Chemical Company, Petro China, Sasol Limited, and ISU Chemical.
Request Free Sample: https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2507
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data have segmented the global Methylene Chloride market on the basis of the end-use, sales channel, applications, and region:
End-Use Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; Volume: Kilo Tons; 2016-2027)
- Direct Solvent
- Chemical Intermediate
- Chemical Reagents
Sales Channel Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; Volume: Kilo Tons; 2016-2027)
- Online Retailing
- Offline Retailing
Applications Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; Volume: Kilo Tons; 2016-2027)
- Paints Coatings
- Rubber Adhesive
- Chemical Pharmaceuticals
- Food Packaging Flavoring
Regional Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; Volume: Kilo Tons; 2016-2027)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
Ask For Discount: https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/2507
Thank you for taking the time to read our article. The report can be tailored to the needs of the client. Please contact us for more details, and our team will tailor the report to your specific requirements.
Our in-house experts assist our clients with advice based on their proficiency in the market that helps them in creating a compendious database for the clients. Our team offers expert insights to clients to guide them through their business ventures. We put in rigorous efforts to keep our clientele satisfied and focus on fulfilling their demands to make sure that the end-product is what they desire. We excel in diverse fields of the market and with our services extending to competitive analysis, research and development analysis, and demand estimation among others, we can help you invest your funds in the most beneficial areas for research and development.
Head of Business Development
Reports And Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com/
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370