A novel research report on Global Aromatics Market has been recently published by Reports and Data covering latest trends and key market developments during the forecast period from 2018 to 2027. The report offers an in-depth analysis of forecast insights, market size, emerging trends, revenue growth, top companies, growth factors, restraints and opportunities in the global Aromatics market. The report also offers an accurate analysis of competitive landscape, sales statistics and regional manufactures. The data has been extracted through extensive research and is further validated by professionals and experts in the industry. The report uses charts, graphs, tables and figures to visually reflect the statistical data collected and makes it easier for readers to understand the market situation. The report also provides insights of the top key companies operating the market.
To identify the key trends in the industry, click on the link below: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/aromatics-market
Further key findings from the report suggest
- Styrene is a liquid hydrocarbon that is important mainly for its tendency to undergo polymerization. Styrene is produced from industrially produced or naturally extracted ethylbenzene, which is dehydrogenated in the presence of a catalyst to produce styrene. It is a key chemical ingredient in the production of polymers and synthetic rubbers.
- An aromatic solvent comprises of an aromatic hydrocarbon such as toluene, xylene, or naptha. These solvents are used primarily as diluents and solvents in several industrial fields. They are commonly used in adhesives, paints, varnishes, and as chemical intermediates.
- Aromatic solvents also finds its application as corrosion inhibitors in the oil and gas industry. These solvents are mostly generated through the distillation of crude petroleum stock in the oil refining industry.
- The increased application of aromatics in paints and coatings are also propelling market growth. The paints and coatings end-users held the largest market share. Some of the common aromatic hydrocarbon solvents used in the industry are ethylbenzene, benzene, toluene, mixed xylenes (BTEX), and high flash aromatic naphtha.
- The major demand for the market product is from Asia as most of the derivative units, such as phenol, styrene, gasoline, and PET, are lined up in that region. The automotive sectors and construction sector are emerging as a major driving sector for the region, which in turn is propelling market demand.
- Key participants include Exxon Mobile Corporation, SABIC, Shell Chemicals, Reliance Industries Limited, Dow, BP PLC, Canada Colors and Chemicals Limited, LyondellBasell, HCS Group GmbH, and Honeywell International Inc. among others.
Request Free Sample: https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2560
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data have segmented into the global Aromatics market on the basis of type, application, end-user, and region:
Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; Volume, Kilo Tons; 2016-2027)
- Toluene Diisocyanate and Methylenediphenyl Diisocyanate
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; Volume, Kilo Tons; 2016-2027)
End-Use Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; Volume, Kilo Tons; 2016-2027)
- Paint and Coating
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; Volume, Kilo Tons; 2016-2027)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
Ask For Discount: https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/2560
Thank you for taking the time to read our article. The report can be tailored to the needs of the client. Please contact us for more details, and our team will tailor the report to your specific requirements.
Our in-house experts assist our clients with advice based on their proficiency in the market that helps them in creating a compendious database for the clients. Our team offers expert insights to clients to guide them through their business ventures. We put in rigorous efforts to keep our clientele satisfied and focus on fulfilling their demands to make sure that the end-product is what they desire. We excel in diverse fields of the market and with our services extending to competitive analysis, research and development analysis, and demand estimation among others, we can help you invest your funds in the most beneficial areas for research and development.
Head of Business Development
Reports And Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com/
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370